Friday, April 10, 2009

Heart of Mind - Adventures with a Radio Show

Thursday April 9th, 2009, I was on the Heart of Mind Radio Show with Kathy Davis, on WBAI, 99.5 FM in New York - for an interview about my book, Closing the Circle.

Here is the link to the show... Interview on Heart of Mind with Kathy Davis
Kathy has previously interviewed Gary Renard, as well as myself about some earlier activities, but presently she has been reading Gary's books, as well as my own book, and she wants to discuss my book, Closing the Circle, so it could become a very interesting show. She also knows that I'm Gary's Dutch translator, and that I was recently on his Happy Dream Cruise in the Caribbean. Not only is Kathy's show excellent, she is also my favorite Qi Gong teacher in NYC, though I have not been to her classes since 5 years, because my life has moved to the East side of NY, more than the West side, and her classes are at Riverside Church at a completely inconvenient time.

Anyway, I just wanted to report this here.

Meanwhile this is now updated with the recording of the show. There was an interesting situation going on, from the standpoint that the birth place of A Course in Miracles, was in fact Bill Thetford's conversation with Helen Schucman about "There must be another way," because he was fed up with all the interpersonal conflicts they were suffering at work. During the show it was evident that there were in fact also serious conflicts going on at WBAI, including a situation where as we walked into the studio Kathy had to listen to a direct personal attack concerning her role on the board of WBAI. In short it was a repeat of all the same issues Helen and Bill once confronted, and to which the Course provides the answer, by teaching us how to make the inner choices that will lead us to a more peaceful way of being in the world and relating to people, never mind what sort of conflict, attacks, and pain are going on. The quantum forgiveness method of the Course definitely is the way out of pain and conflict.

No comments:

Post a Comment